FAQ & Rules
We at the Quasar Drive-In are pleased to present a movie under the stars, in the fresh open air and the comfort of your cozy car. Please observe the latest county and state guidelines that we must adhere to in order to keep you and your neighbors healthy.
- Please set up chairs in front of your car to properly socially distance yourself from your neighbor.
- Please adhere to the current mask mandates when visiting the bathroom or concession building.
- Practice social distancing.
- Management reserves the right to ask you to leave if the above guidelines are not met, without a refund.
How to Enjoy Your Experience
- Arrive early! Box office opens at 6:30 PM. We have a great dinner menu and encourage you to enjoy family time before the show. Throw a ball around in the grass, bring a lawn game.
- Drive slowly, Speed Limit 5 MPH
- Turn off your headlights, take some time prior to the movie to figure out how to turn them off, some newer cars are tricky. If you cannot extinguish your lights you MUST cover them.
- Large SUVs should park in the back half of the theater so you do not block views of other movie goers. Tall back hatches may be asked to be tied down.
- The audio for movies are broadcast through an FM transmitter (your car radio) so tune in to our posted station number. If you do not have a working radio feel free to bring one or purchase one at the concession stand.
- Check out our menu. We have a full snack bar. If dietary limitations are an issue ask the ticket booth about purchasing a food permit. For 10 dollars you can bring in any outside food you wish. There’s also a coupon attached!
- No Cash Refunds (credit voucher only).
- We are open rain or shine (unless extreme weather, it is Nebraska). No rain refunds.
- No alcohol or drugs allowed.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- Drivers sneaking unpaid patrons in will be required to pay double the ticket price for them and their friends or expelled without a refund.
- This theater and management assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY of injury beyond our control or property damage.
Yes, unless the rain prevents vehicles to enter the premises.
You can now listen to movies in Spanish via the Theaters Ears App. Download for free in the App Store or Google Play.
Our website and Facebook page will be updated Monday evening for the following weekend. See our Facebook page for special events and earlier notice.
Dusk. Previews are based on local content so are often short and to the point, a.k.a don’t count on that extra time.
Yes, please arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime. The ticket price is the same as if you were seeing both movies.
Oversized vehicles will be asked to park in the field and walk in. Bring a chair!
Yes, but be courteous, there is 40 acres of space so please smoke away from other patrons.
Please keep your dog leashed and curbed.
What does curb your dog mean? It means to keep your dog under control and out of trouble. It also means pick up after your pet. Need a sack? They are available at concessions.
Yes, we offer a Food Permit. Many people do not understand the concessions are what keeps us in business! You must purchase a permit at the box office to bring outside food and/or beverage in BEFORE YOU ENTER the theatre. As per the conditions of the permit, You may not share food or drink with persons who came in other vehicles.
PLEASE NOTE: The cost of the OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGE PERMIT is $10.00. Failure to Purchase the Permit Upon Entering will result in EXPULSION or DOUBLE the Permit Cost.